Friday, March 19, 2010

Writer's block

I have been working on my Extension 2 English project for the last couple of days. I have a target in mind: to finish the first draft by Monday. By my reckoning, that's alright and fine for a deadline. Unfortunately, after 5013 words out of the needed 8000, I've hit a snag: I have writer's block.

To get my creative juices flowing again, I shall list whatever randomly comes to mind now.
1. Domyouji from Flowers Over Boys (J-drama) is an incredibly spoilt little boy who will never grow up.
2. He reminds me of Peter Pan.
3. Wendy had the short end of the stick in Peter Pan (Disney version).
4. Sherlock Holmes (latest movie) is funny.
5. Snails and daggers...snails and daggers...
6. Deidre (from another story I'm working on) is too perfect to be realistic.

7. Hatsui is completely clueless for a King.
8. My main character of my project needs a grandmother.

Now that I've finally come around to thinking about my story, I shall start editing and writing it again.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!