Monday, March 22, 2010

I blame it on the flu!

Those of you who have interacted with me the past few days may have noticed that I have been weirder than usual. For starters, I have claimed to being afraid of going to sleep at night because when I wake up it will be the next day. Hence my lively nocturnal activities at 1am on a school night. Other new habits would include a sudden fear of train doors closing on me and a fear of being alone. In my textbook, these are all relatively new paranoiac fears.

No need to worry! These phenomenons are completely explicable! I blame it on the flu! Being sick messes with my head because I'm usually so hyper all the time. It has been creeping up on me for some time but I have refused to acknowledge the presence of any virus attacking my body system. Then a friend mentioned that my voice has changed, so if I don't say I'm sick, I will officially be in denial.

On another issue, I reckon TJ and I share a bond that goes beyond blood ties. I called her for a quick catch up, and I suddenly started coughing. The result was that when I spoke into the phone, I stuttered her name out in a voice that was high and squeaky, and amazingly, it was instantly recognized and the was phone handed over the correct recipient. Anyway, it turns out that she was sick, and she was currently going through an asian drama mania. Freaky business!! I am currently going through my own asian drama mania, and talking to her through the phone has gotten me sick! Haha...

Also, thank you so much, Nichofe, you saved my pocket by producing all those asian drama Dvds. No more spending and no more boredom! Two kills with one stone! XD

Ah, happy day.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!