Monday, March 1, 2010

First day of Autumn

It's a cold and wet inauspicious beginning to Autumn. Perhaps even an ominous indication of the coming winter? Brrr. Despite the fact that winter uniform regulations are not out yet, everyone is dragging out their jumpers and tights from the musty folds of their winter wardrobes. I just hope that the Year 12 jerseys will arrive soon, since we are allowed to wear those the minute we get them.

Falling rain + eastern wind + Didi who hates umbrellas = Didi the icicle.

Some crazy part of me finds the weather incredibly entertaining and exciting. Must be the loss of blood circulation to my head that is making me deluded about how numb limbs can be fun. Fun like how paper cuts no longer sting or bleed all over the place.

Unfortunately, the exams have come, and I cannot afford to catch a cold. My livelihood literally depends upon the results of these exams. Henceforth I shall be sensible and bring that clumsy contraption that is called "umbrella" to school everyday and attempt to gain mastery over it again. I swear, that thing has a will of its own!

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!