Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Post Exam Celebration

The physics paper today was the last paper for these exams! Whoo....

By timing everything right, I was able to squeeze out a few moments of time between school and piano to hang out with my buddies in a post exam celebration. We took some retarded sticker photos ~ Yeah that's what happens when I make any split second, impatient decisions involving "images". Lesson learnt: don't let Di choose the sticker photo machine!!! Haha...I had tons of fun with you guys though.

We also watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Those tickets are whoppers: AUD 19.00, and that's for students! The movie was quite okay for a digitally rendered movie. The interesting thing about it is that there is no love twist between the main characters! HA! Finally, a movie without a love twist! However, the story line messed with my head a little. It didn't help that I have previously read both Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Besides that, I found the movie a tad sinister and complicated to be rated PG.

On a different note, I would like to say: rock  on, my buddies, and you too, Johnny Depp. XD

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!