Monday, January 25, 2010

In Aussie

Haaah! Who knew that connecting flights could pack such a big punch? I've been knocked out cold and I'm staying down....

My first day in Australia has been spent unpacking all the stuff that was previously packed. I am now stretching my organizational skills to its limits by trying to make space where there isn't any space. Now that I look at it, I think I may have gone a little crazy with the need to stock up on stationary. =D Either way, stationary ROCKS!!! *spoken like a true believer in the power of stationary*

My body clock refuses to readjust. I look at food and I just think "bleah". I also keep thinking that it's earlier than it's supposed to be. Nothing a good twelve hour siesta shouldn't fix. ^^

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!