Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Day of School

It's the first day of school!!! XD

Awesome awesome awesome. Returning to school to learn new things is always awesome. Especially when you meet friends that you have not seen in a month and a half. They also put in new, bouncy earth in front of the drama shed!!! *boing* It's also probably bouncy people like me that causes the grass to keep dying. If that's the case, I am responsible for the murder of the grass in the Year 12 quad as well as the grass in front of the drama shed.

They changed our time schedules. I now have lunch classes! T.T Had my first lunch class today and almost ended up starving. Apparently we're allowed to eat in class but I was seating right in front of the teacher and everyone else seemed to be on a diet....I stole a couple of bites and ate the rest in Maths after. XP One very very very excellent change that they made was my English teacher. I now have a teacher whom I think is an absolutely brilliant and funny genius. *anticipates her first English class tomorrow*

It is also the first time that I walked back from Mortdale station (instead of Penshurst) with NEW walking buddies (my old one moved away and abandoned me to the sharks. Jokes. XD). On the way I met even more friends that I haven't seen in a year and two months! We are definitely going to meet next time and get all excited again.

Anyway, it's been a wonderful, wonderful day.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!