Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Honesty and clear air

I'm going to be honest. When I come across large patches of Chinese on the net, I copy paste the words onto Google Translate. XP

More often than not, Google Translation leaves much to be desired and I end up reading the original piece anyway. It really makes me wonder why I bothered wasting the energy of copying and pasting in the first place. Haha.

I am also glad that I was completely frank with a certain somebody today. The air cleared up (well, not really. CK odor is pretty lasting) and I'm going to hold you to that promise. As a result, the world is still spinning on its axis at an angle; everything is okay now .+*^.^*+.

Cheers!

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!