Monday, January 18, 2010

Hanging out

These two days were fantastic. And crazy.

I got my first pair of high heels yesterday. Haha! I'm breaking into them this Saturday. Hopefully my sense of balance will not completely abandon me while I totter around on 3 inch sticks.

LK came over for a sleepover to catch up. We talked. A lot. I miss you already. One sleepover is not going to make up for eleven months of separation, but I will have to make do with it. I'm feeling melancholic about leaving already. I'll never get used to that.

Today I had a two hour lunch with some of my besties. THANK YOU Meng Yan for lunch. I don't care; somewhere, some how, some day, we're treating you. I'm glad you cheered up as time passed. You made LK and I worry. Also, sorry about the super short time frame. I promise that next time will be the full blown six hours we're used to. Or possibly the whole day. Or week. As long as we don't grow tired of each other. XD

Managed to get one great shot. Here.


Ok, so the quality's not that great. And one guy isn't ready. But it's the only group shot I have from this year (yeah, I know, pathetic) so I will cherish this for a long time (I wonder what a teenager's concept of "long time" is?).

Thanks for everything! .+*^.^*+.

Cheers!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!