Friday, September 17, 2010

Noooo, slow down!

I can't believe it. My second last week of high school! I only entered high school yesterday! This is absurd!....

I had my first farewell party in Maths today (there will be plenty more to come). It was a gorgeous spread, and I have to thank Mrs T. for being so generous and buying everything. We had our little gift for her too, a massage coupon from Red Balloon. =D It was so nice having her as a Maths teacher; she's a wonderful person.

Mr. M will be leaving his English class behind for NYC tomorrow as well. We tried to give him a farewell party, but he was having none of it. All we did was look at trial questions. Well, what I really want to say is:

Thanks, Mr. M. I will most definitely miss you. I wish you a wonderful time on your holiday marking our last minute essays on "BR" and "AYLI". I wish you'd pass your farewell speech to Mr. P so that we can still enjoy a roaring time without you. Even if you did, it just won't be the same, because the absence of your presence will be like a gaping black whole in the universe that is school life.

Sigh. It's spring and I'm as melancholy as an elder tree that has lost its leaves to the coldness of autumn.

Cheers.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!