Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Late/Early Post

I'm going to beat my previous record and post at 4.34am now. Whoopee!

I'm currently taking a break from filling out scholarship application forms. Not that they are due tomorrow, but they are due to be validated by the school tomorrow. Oh dear.

I have a dragon's egg! ------------------------------------------------------------------->
Please click and view!

It's another all nighter. If I keep this up I'm hoping eventually I'll never need to sleep again (at least for several days at a time if not for the rest of my life). That would be the best ever. More time to be serious as well as goof off.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!