Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to hole yourself up for HSC cramming

1. Kick any offending siblings out. NO SIBLINGS ALLOWED.
2. Make sure you have plenty of water at hand. At least six water bottles. You're not planning to move for the next couple of days.
3. Have lots of snacks handy. Wasabi peas are recommended - keeps you awake and fills your tummy.
4. Clear out your table. KNOW where your books are. Assign spots for stationary, notes and blank paper.
5. Wearing comfy clothes? Warm enough? Check.
6. Have the HSC date and count down staring at you. In. Your. Face. This is a must.
7. Download all necessary study material off the internet ie past year papers, HSC online notes, whatever. Everything must be stored in the hard drive, ready for the next step.
8. This is the most important step: Pull out the wire connecting your computer to the modem. If using wireless, switch your wireless radio off. You MUST refrain from going online at all costs.
9. Double check that your computer is offline.
10. Study! Study! Study!

This is a ten step process that I have devised for a person like me. I find it quite effective for at least a couple of days. And then I come up gasping for the internet like a drowning person deprived of air.

Only two weeks more until my HSC....Until my cramming will be over...Until my life is over.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!