Friday, April 2, 2010

School Holidays

It's that time of the year again when my sleeping patterns involve being awake at 4am and napping at 12pm. It's that time of the year when I look at the heap of homework I have on my desk, and I think, "Later..." but later never comes. It's that time when the internet plan caps after five days, and when the whole period is over, I wonder Where the heck did time fly to?

School holidays. I have such mixed feelings about these stretches of school-less days. On one hand, it is a period for reflection, self-recollection and study. On the other hand, it is a period where I don't see my friends unless we make plans. And even then, plans are hard to keep because the holidays is also a period to be spent with the family.

So far, I have three goals to accomplish these holidays.
1. Complete all homework before the 2nd week.
2. Master Clair De Lune, the Blue Danube Waltz, The Girl with the Flaxen hair and my fear of keys containing more than four sharps or flats.
3. Thoroughly analyze and reflect on what I have done so far and figure out what I must do next to improve my dead grades.

I will be working hard. I have no choice really, since I'm going to mentally kick myself if I slack off. Ouch! Time to go off the blog.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!