Friday, April 9, 2010

Dim Sum in Australia


I finally had dim sum in Australia! The Crown Dragon restaurant of the St George League was my asian salvation when it came to food. I had century egg porridge, ha gao, char siew pao, rice noodle rolls with shrimps, tau fu fa, etc... it was magnificent! Glorious! The siew pao made my day. It's pastry was so soft and crumbly and light; it melted away in my mouth. Although I only had one piece per serving, so many dishes were ordered that I made a complete pig of myself, stuffing myself to satisfaction, so much that I had to forgo dinner. It makes me so glad that I don't come across good food everyday, otherwise I would be a behemoth by now. Actually, that's debatable. Maybe I already am a behemoth and I'm just in denial. >.> FOOD, glorious FOOD!!! XD

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!