Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rash...

I have a really bad rash running down both my arms. It's driving me crazy.

I don't know how it came about. I just woke up this morning with my arms itching like crazy. I tried ignoring it but it got worse as the day proceeded. Now I have a patch of scarlet and inflamed skin on both arms. It looks like a really angry, bumpy version of sunburn.

Someone helpfully said that it's probably heat rash so I should cool it down by applying body lotion. I did that and my rash didn't bother me for about 5 seconds.

Then my mom told me that I should put Zam-Buk. After application I discovered that the Zam-Buk we have had expired one year ago...The only thing effective about it was the stink.

I've resorted to using Eurax to relieve the itching a little. It doesn't completely relieve it but it has brought down the itching levels to "bearable".

It's come to a point where I'm considering wrapping my arms up in clean bandages so the dust-filled air doesn't aggravate my skin and further. Maybe I should include ice in the bandage wrappings too. UGGGH. Go away you darn rashes!

On a happier note, the thought of my English Ext exam next Thursday takes my mind off the itch. Studying English has never been such a relief! ^.^

And to all of you who are having exams over the next few weeks, happy studying and best of luck!

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!