Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gaaah!!! Where'd the time go?

Here was the goal: to update the blog every two-three days. That goal seems to be non-existent at the moment. Gaaah!!

Here's a quick rundown on what happened the past week.

Monday, my birthday!!! Was surprised by an sms at night, followed by a bunch of flowers at the train station. Then the cupcake followed, and a gorgeous gorgeous notebook, spontaneous birthday song by my physics class, lots of hugs, and an AWESOME power point presentation that nearly made me cry. I LOVE YOU GUYS. As if you didn't know that already. XD Lily and Vanezha gave me pressies on Tuesday too! You guys are the best! I'm the luckiest person in the world! ^^

My night was disrupted by two guys who didn't know the meaning of time difference, but it's okay, I still love you. ^^ The hangover carried on to Tuesday though, whereupon most of us were already getting tired. Homework has been crazy. And all those essays due? Crazy.

Wednesday was so interesting!!! Albeit uncomfortable. My friends and I were walking to school from the station, when suddenly we realized it was raining... two meters in front of us!!!!! Just as soon as we got the umbrellas out it started to pour over us. Not quite soon enough. I got partially drenched. The hair was most important. The hair MUST stay dry. XD Lol....

Thursday. Haha!! Karmen found out just how weird her friends (namely, Nichole and I) were in a group chat on msn. We drew faces and typed little kiddies songs to each. XD Hehehe.

Friday. Nichole's bday!!! I was in charge of buying the traditional cupcake but since I passed by three bakeries, I bought three cupcakes of different flavour. Haha! Tasmin went "that's just so you!" XD

That's all I can type for now it's like, 11pm here and I'm supposed to be in bed. Uggh.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!