Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's HOT.

Walking home in the summer is pure torture. ""=.=""

The first five minutes out of the air conditioned train are no worries. I just listen to my music and walk with the beat to beat the heat.

The next five minutes requires a struggle of concentration to put one foot firmly in front of the other while sweat pours off me in torrents. I can feel myself melting under the intense heat. I can hear the sun evilly chanting "BURN baby BURN."

The final three minutes stretches on into eternity. So near yet so far. The upbeat music in my ears are nothing more than a drone of noise. I am now a mere pile of goo just dragging my body around.

The cool relief offered by the sanctuary of my house is bliss. I just lie down on the tiled floor and go into a convalescing sleep. ^.^ 

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!