Monday, July 19, 2010

School starts tomorrow

After 1 hour and 18 minutes it is going to be tomorrow, and it will be the official end of my school holiday. I'm sorry, it wasn't a school holiday, but a study leave.

Term 3 is scheduled to begin inauspiciously with an English exam on the last two periods of the day about death and memories. More specifically, it is an examination on our interpretation of Gwen Harwood poems. Advanced English students must develop an understanding of the the textual integrity of these poems, critically analysing and evaluating the language, content and construction in order to illustrate a personal and informed appreciation of the text. I only wish that we could respond with our own version of poetry. It would make studying these texts so much more fun.

I should go to bed now. I'm just posting for the sake of posting, I guess. Nothing really deep and meaningful to write about. Maybe after the trials I'll get my brain to start working again.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!