Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Boundaries of Time Do Not Keep Me

During the holidays, night blends into the day which blends into night again. Because of a new rule that my daddy imposed on me - don't use the computer in the dark - and because I keep my thick curtains forevermore closed to ward off the outside chill, the boundaries of time are meaningless to me. The computer clock display has been reduced to mere numbers. I sleep when I'm tired and wake up when I've slept enough. It's the ideal life, but quite unhealthy for any student about to start school with an exam on the first day.

Oh. School starts in three days. Really? XD Not to mention the fact that I have an English exam first day back. Time for a major freak out. *Freaks and yells at inanimate objects*

On another note, I'm so excited. School is starting again! No more soul-numbing, mind-sucking, full on studying. I get to see people. Interact with people. Make stupid jokes and laugh at myself with other people. Life will have meaning after all, and all will be good.

Cheers!

N.B. No, I have not been an extreme version of "the secluded nerd". That's just how it feels like.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!