Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love

My mother always complains that my father loves his children more than he loves her. True, we are able to wheedle most of the things that we want out of him. True, we can relate to him on a similar level, different to how she understands the world. True, we make him laugh.

Despite all of that, there are things we notice that dad does for mom that she doesn't notice. Every now and then he takes her out for a romantic dinner while we kids are dumped with the grandparents. Every couple of years, he takes her away on a week-long trip to some exotic place without us kids. He never fails to buy her expensive gifts that are in good taste. Whatever she wants, he will eventually buy it. And when it comes to technology, mom always gets the more updated, more expensive tech compared to us despite her not needing to use more than a few of its basic functions.

Now, my dad is not one of those showy, loud guys. As far as I can tell, this is the quiet way he shows how much he treasures my mother. And because I'm a total daddy's little princess, it makes me love my daddy all the more. :)

I love you daddy~

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!