Thursday, July 7, 2011

My life on Badges

A few years ago I bought some badges because of the truths that they imparted from their shiny surfaces. However, soon after their purchase, these were thrown to the back of the cupboard and there they laid, neglected but still honest, until I found them again today will cleaning out my junk.

"I think I think. Therefore I probably am."

"I've gone to find myself. If I'm not back before I return, keep me here."

"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance."

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."

And along with these little gems, I found a gorgeous little dragon. Guardian of the heart, the stars, and of course, his jewels of wisdom.



Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!