Saturday, October 23, 2010

Too Much Food

Here's what I had for my  homemade vegetarian dinner today. I'm only glad this doesn't happen so often. One day I will go "pop" and that will be the end of me.

Appetizer: Salad made of rocket leaves, bococcini cheese, fried haloumi cheese and mushrooms seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.

Main Course:
First Dish: Pizza made of tomato base, mushrooms, onions, basil leaves, half eggplant and half pineapple.

Second Dish: Fried eggplant with chilly base.

Third Dish: Angel hair pasta with olive oil, mozzarella cheese and basil leaves, and bottled tomato sauce cooked with onions, garlic, zucchini and mushrooms.

Dessert: Pulut hitam (otherwise known as glutinous black rice) with mango and lychee.

This is only half of those Chinese ten course wedding dinners I've eaten at but it feels like so much more. I should have just taken bite sizes out of each course but it just tasted too yummy. Greediness... *Groans* Who needs meat when vegetarian dishes are cooked like this? And I used to be such a meat lover.

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!