Sunday, August 1, 2010

1st of August

It's the first day of the month. If I were in school, either Nic, K or Hibi would say something really fast and give me a punch. I have spent one and a half years of my life with them, and til this day I cannot remember what little ditty is it they chant...

At the moment, the first paper of my trials are over! Whew, only six left to go. I'm drawing up a list of trial commandments as I go. The first is:

Thou shalt not speaketh of any paper thee has finished.

That's a golden rule that can prevent depression and further sinking of marks. I think everyone should follow it. Because what is the point of comparing notes after the exam anyway? It's done and gone. *shrugs*

On another point: I woke up this morning and made brownies because I was craving chocolate. I forgot to reduce the sugar and ended up with sugar-high-inducing-brownies. The rest of the day was spent in a sugar filled delirium and time passed very, very slooowly. And while we're on the subject of food...

I'm participating in the 40 Hour Famine campaign again this year. I think the campaign exists in Malaysia although I've never personally participated in it over there. Anyway, it concerns the Global Food Crisis, which is currently in its third year. The best way to help out would be to raise donations by depriving yourself of something crucial for 40 hours. More can be found out here: http://www.worldvision.com.au/40HourFamine.aspx

I've decided to go without food this year. Lets see what happens when I deprive myself of sweets, protein and carbohydrate. I'd probably end up sleeping the whole time. XD So, please donate! I'm hoping to raise 100.00AUD this year, because everyone should shoot for the stars, and 100.00AUD is awesome enough for me. Here's my link: http://40hf.com/Donate2Didi-40hrfamine

Cheers!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mythical Beasts

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!